The year 2017 is soon going to an end, although this year went very well for all the Smartphones brands, but very tough competition among all brands also prevailed in this year. Many brands have launched high-end flagship smartphone in this year.
Today, we are mainly focused to the best 10 smartphones of year 2017 despite of their price tag but only on the basis of specs and features. Here’s the sneak peek of top 10 smartphones in Pakistan:
- iPhone X is considered to be the top premium smartphone by Apple and it has left great impact on the smartphone market of Pakistan.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched with super AMOLED technology along with protection of corning gorilla glass 5 and it is also dust and water proof.
- OPPO F5 is known as a selfie expert and gain huge fame in Pakistan.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor accompanied with 4GB of RAM.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro comes with 6.0 inch AMOLED capacitive LCD and powered by Kirin 970 chipset.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 is a best flagship device by the company with 5.1-inch IPS LCD display protected by coring gorilla glass 4.
- Samsung J7 Pro released with 5.5-inch capacitive touch screen protected with corning gorilla glass.
- iPhone 8 is protected by the Sapphire crystal glass and oleo-phobic coating.
- iPhone 8 Plus is Apple’s new milestone of this year.
- Vivo V7 Plus is launched with the major highlight feature of camera.